NeuroCapability CEO, Linda Ray conducted a poll asking what has been the most important benefit of the changed working environment due to the COVID-19 pandemic and discussed further how we can address challenges of transitioning back to the workplace positively.
- Retaining the Benefit experienced
- How do we address the challenges of transitioning back to the workplace
- Reimagining the workplace of the future
- Tools and Tips for a Positive Transition
Webinar Poll 1: What's been the most important benefit of the changed working environment for you?
- More productive
- Time with family
- Engaging new activities
- Working remotely/virtually
- Finding solutions to niggling problems
Poll 1 Results:
Webinar Poll 2: Which of these social drivers are you most concerned about?
Poll 2 Results:
How are we going to address the challenges?
- Anxiety about returning to the workplace.
- Label your feelings
- Acknowledge other people’s feelings
- Self-regulate to minimize emotion contagion
- Focus on what you have certainty about
- Staying connected
- Develop a connection plan
- Reset your mind
- Supporting Innovation and Creativity
- Do a CARES Audit of your transition plan
- Hybrid Models of Working
Connecting back to Purpose - Hitting the Reset Button
“A shared sense of purpose is better than a shared sense of goal”
- Linda Ray
Tips for a Positive Transition
- Focus attention on retaining the benefits
- Identify challenges and mitigate their impact
- Map out your 91-Day plan
- Seize opportunities to reimagine your work/workplace